To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Freehold Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Two River Community Bank • Freehold Township, NJ
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Two River Community Bank is headquartered in Tinton Falls, NJ and currently operates 15 branch locations and two loan production offices located in Monmouth, Middlesex, Union and Ocean Counties.
We are currently seeking a full time customer service representative for our Freehold office and Tinton Falls office.
Provide personalized banking services to customers. Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, assess needs, and sell Bank products and services. Ensures the highest level of quality service is provided to existing and potential customers. This position involves sales and service desk activities as well as performing teller functions.
The individual shall be evaluated on their performance in the above areas as determined by their Supervisor.
- Responsible for meeting sales goals assigned to the branch.
- Provide products and services to customers to fulfill their financial services needs.
- Identify customer needs and cross sell appropriate products and services to meet those needs.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction as the singular priority in all activities.
- Participate in Banking Day Events in order to increase customer base and generate additional exposure for the Bank.
- Utilize technology for lead generation, profiling, and consultative selling to enhance relationships.
- Demonstrate strong telephone skills and maintain a high degree of professionalism during phone calls
- Open accounts and accept loan applications
- Assist customers with consumer real estate secured loan transactions in accordance with all Federal and State banking regulations using published branch procedures by referring loan applicants to appropriately licensed mortgage representatives.
- Maintain current knowledge of financial products, services, and delivery methods.
- Understand and utilize alternative delivery channels. Offer all available channels (branch, phone, ATM, on-line) to meet the customers changing banking needs.
- Identify and act upon opportunities to refer customers to the Bank’s Investment and Advisory partner.
- Work with the Manager/Supervisor to meet establish sales goals assigned to the branch. Build profitable relationships with customers through exceptional service techniques.
- Work with the Manager/Supervisor to maintain and improve customer retention efforts.
- Demonstrate a high level of courtesy and efficiency with customers by applying the “Guiding Principles.”
- Process transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for reconciling/balancing cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Assist the Branch Supervisor with monthly Audits
- May act as designee of the branch main cash vault
- Assist with settlements of main vault, ATM, night depository, and coin machine
- Assist with daily proof/batch of negotiable items and gift cards
- Attends to safe deposit area; preforms safe deposit set-up/maintenance
- Observe bank policies, procedures, and security protocols
- Skilled at problem resolution
- Ensure branch safety and soundness through compliance with internal operating policies and procedures.
- Clearly communicate, both orally and in writing, to customers and management.
- Respond to customer requests, problems, and complaints for all products and services, and/or direct them to the proper person for specific information or assistance. All customer phone calls should be returned by sun-down on the day received.
- Demonstrate composure, sensitivity and professionalism in communication with irate customers.
- Adheres to proper regulatory compliance practices inherent in this position’s responsibilities by following departmental policies and procedures, completing compliance training as assigned and questioning any areas of uncertainty regarding proper regulatory processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least two years customer service experience in the financial services/sales/retail industry.
- Some cash handling experience required.
- Requires professional, well-developed interpersonal and teamwork skills necessary for communicating with customers, visitors, callers, and co-workers.
- Requires typing/word processing skills.
- Demonstrated service skills (sales a plus).
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
- Exceptional product and procedural knowledge.
- Familiarity with PC, preferred.
Candidates that are bi-lingual and can speak Spanish would be ideal for the Freehold location.
Interested applicants should send their resume and salary requirements to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Two River Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation and gender identity.