To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Phone: 212.601.1916
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Matrix Executive Search LLC • New York, NY
Posted 24 days ago
Experience - 1 to 2 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$42,000.00 - $45,000.00 /Year
Excellent benefits package
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A well known hospitality industry organization is seeking a Junior Accountant to join its finance team. This role is an excellent growth opportunity for the right candidate. The position reports directly to the Controller.
- Preparation and reconciliation of operating and other bank accounts; related credit card receivable accounts.
- Weekly cash forecasting.
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Reconciled G/L accounts and maintain account analyses.
- Assist with month-end closing processes.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls.
- Assist in preparation of audit schedules and documentation.
- Prepare detailed statements and schedules for reports.
- Responsible for the 1099 filing process and review of W-9 forms.
- Review and process expense reports.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1 -2 years of corporate accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent technical skills, proficient with Microsoft applications, strong Excel, v-lookups, pivot tables etc...
- Oracle experience or similar ERP system a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies.
To apply directly to this Junior Accountant position email your resume to: "email@example.com"
Visit our website at: http://matrixemployment.com
Job ID: 10293
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.