To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2851 Massachusetts Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45225
- Diann Haygood
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Osborne Coinage • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Osborne Coinage is now Hiring
Only candidates who meet the requirements will be considered
• Bachelor’s degree required; Bachelor of Science degree in Finance or Engineering preferred
• Three years of project coordination work experience and/or Project Management certification required
• Manufacturing experience preferred
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational, time management, oral and written skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external customers and negotiate effectively
• Intellectual curiosity, ability to think creatively, willingness to learn and pick up new things quickly
• Strong problem solving/critical thinking skills, multi-tasking skills, change oriented
• Strong work ethic, self-motivated, flexible, calm under pressure and a professional demeanor
• Enjoys working in a customer focused environment and is interested in art/appreciates aesthetic beauty
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) including building formulas and creating project timelines in Excel; experience in Access, Goldmine, project management software, Macola Progression Workflow Explorer preferred
Position is 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday, between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Salary range is between $35,000 - $57,500 with bonus opportunity and benefits. No relocation offered. We also have an in-house fitness center with yoga, running and weight training.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. To learn more about Osborne Coinage, go to