To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
- Suzy Choi
- Phone: 7035179071
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Transportation Planner
ALL NATIVE GROUP • Arlington, VA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr. Transportation Planner - Pentagon
The Transportation Engineer shall provide transit planning, engineering, coordination and operations support of the Pentagon, Mark Center, and other DoD leased facilities throughout the NCR. The Contractor shall:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Examine the coordination of the DoD shuttle program with the development of enhanced public transit services, including shuttle schedule alignment and public transit route alignment etc.
2. Conduct cost benefit analyses of coordinating the DoD shuttle program with local/regional public transit agencies
3. Develop implementation plan with schedule for approved recommendation of WHS Transit Development Plan (TDP) and execute planned activities within the contract or task period of performance
4. Review findings from previous commuter surveys and develop recommendations
5. Develop, implement and manage oversight of activities and projects required in the Pentagon Transportation Management Plan (P-TMP) and Mark Center TMP.
6. Provide technical analysis and support on regional transportation projects that have direct impact to the Pentagon and Mark Center
7. Act as a technical liaison on behalf of customer on technical meetings with internal and/or external stakeholders
8. Develop and implement transportation engineering and planning for projects including, but not limited to the WMATA TIGER grant improvement projects at the PTC.
9. Conduct and manage the transportation engineering sections of design reviews, construction management oversight.
10. Provide meeting support to internal and external meetings and provide meeting minutes and summaries.
11. Author and present whitepapers, and other programmatic and technical documentation as required.
12. Conduct statistical analysis on traffic pattern to assess traffic impacts on transportation projects.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Secret Clearance is required
Microsoft Office Suite
GIS Software *Desired*
Statistical software, such as SAS *Desired*
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company