To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Matt Shannon
- Phone: Matt@highcountrystaffing.com
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
High Country Search Group • Denver, CO
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
Achieves human resources objectives by providing information, services, and employee support; maintaining records and databases.
- Maintains human resources database and records by inputting data from change requests and applications; recording statistics; documenting job interviews and job offers.
- Fills job vacancies by forwarding openings and hiring criteria to applicant sources; scheduling interviews with hiring managers; completing affirmative action plan tracking.
- Maintains employee confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains department schedule by coordinating calendars; arranging meetings and conferences.
- Provides management planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Forwards information by sorting and distributing messages and documents; preparing information for transfer.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with and enforcing legal requirements.
- Helps others by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Reporting Skills, Data Entry Management, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Hiring, Interviewing Skills, Employment Law, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Multi-tasking, Maintaining Employee Files