To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Haven, CT
- Bonnie DeCosta, PHR, SHRM-CP
- Phone: 844.550.5215
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Care - Occupational Therapists
Lighthouse Home Health Care • New Haven, CT
Posted 9 days ago
Home Health Care- Rehab Specialists
Come Join our Growing Home Health Care Organization
Lighthouse Home Health Care is a growing Home Health organization providing complete skilled nursing, rehabilitation therapy, care management and home health aide supports to patients throughout Connecticut.
Committed to quality care, patient satisfaction, and clinical excellence
Did you know? Lighthouse was recently awarded 5 stars for Quality of Patient Care through Medicare's five-star rating data system on patient care---- one of only a handful of agencies with this rating in the state of CT.
Lighthouse Home Health Care offers a competitive compensation and benefit package for full, part time and per diem employees. Full time benefits include medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, andvoluntary supplemental benefits including STD and LTD. Other benefits for qualified employees include holidays and paid time off (PTO) and 401K.
Currently we have FULL TIME, PART TIME, and PER DIEM opportunities for Occupational Therapists in New Haven and Fairfield counties.
Responsibilities for Occupational Therapists:
- Performs assessments and treatments to patients adhering to all agency policies and standards for care
- Completes documentation and related patient reports; utilizes electronic medical records and related automated systems
- Participation in interdisciplinary team meetings and staff development activities as may be required; supervises therapy assistants
To be considered for these positions, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Licensed in State of CT in respective discipline
- Experience in a home health setting preferred
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and auto insurance
- Demonstrated experience with electronic patient records (EMR), related computer and database applications. Experience with Healthcare First a plus
- Background check including fingerprinting required
Interested candidates should forward resume, cover letter to Human Resources.
Salary requirements and region preference must be included.
Interviews will begin immediately; positions open until filled
Lighthouse Home Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace