To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- Jackie Kelly
- Phone: (480) 839-4400
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Assistant
BBSI • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for a strong HR assistant to help cover for a 3 to 4 month assignment only
We are looking for an HR assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between upper management and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries.
You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
An ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position holds an academic HR background.
Familiarity with our industry is also an advantage.
For this role, you should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties, like posting job ads, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department is organized and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees.
The Human Resources assistant helps with the implementation of services, policies, and programs.
The HR assistant has responsibility for these areas:
- recruiting and staffing logistics;
- New hire paperwork
- company employee communication;
- compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting
- maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
- assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Prepares paperwork required for new hires and establishes personnel file.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $15.00 /hour