To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Human Resources
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Management Trainee - Entry Level
Trust Group, Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Management Training, Sales to Management, 15 - 24 month program.
We have an opening in our Management Training Program working with our current team. We start everyone in the entry level account manager role. These representatives are responsible for meeting directly with external customers and clients regarding services. Associates provide professional presentations and documents of services. Top performers will be moved to our Management Training program.
Benefits & Our Culture
The management, sales & marketing team at offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however, employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel Opportunities
- Leadership workshops & development
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement to management based on performance
The position is an entry level position so no direct experience is necessary. We believe that hard work, a student mentality, and exceptional communications skills are all that someone needs to be successful in our firm. In-house training will be provided in multiple aspects of our company.
Management and growth is our main focus, as sales and customer service are tools for growth.
At The Trust Group, Inc. we teach sales and customer service fundamentals, move into business development, and then move individuals into management. This is how we expand into the markets our clients want us in.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Provide professional customer service
- Ability to handle routine work tasks performed in a structured environment
- Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
The Trust Group cross-trains all employees within leadership development which include:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
Successful candidates typically have the following characteristics:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Huge Drive, Ambition, and Motivation for Success
- Outstanding Work Ethic
- Character, Integrity, and Professionalism
- Fun Personality
- Team Player
Our ideal candidate has similar work or educational experiences, has liked working with people, is highly detail oriented, and is able to work independently in addition to a team environment, is able to meet deadlines and has superior customer service and communication skills, with an emphasis in strong communication skills.
We provide full training for the right candidates so no prior experience is necessary. We look for 4 critical attributes:
- Above average people skills
- An interest leadership development
- A bulletproof attitude
- Great work ethic
We accept all college and university majors, however, the following are what make up the majority of our team; marketing, business administration, advertising, communications, public relations, economics, accounting and finance, and entrepreneurial studies.