To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Green Bay, WI
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now Hiring Transportation Manager
The Transportation Manager is responsible for providing operational oversight, day-to-day management, and directly supervising staff and financial performance.
- Manage staff - Ensuring compliance with all company safety practices and applicable regulations
- Tracks and addresses trends. Leads and develops action plans with GM addressing location performance gaps.
- Addresses customer satisfaction issues
Experience and Skills Required:
- 4-year degree or equivalent
- Fleet experience of 90+ vehicles
- Union experience
- Minimum 3-year management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Business background in financial, strategic, and/or organizational analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer.