To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Sales Specialist
Hand and Stone Franchise, Corporation • Feasterville-Trevose, PA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hand & Stone is a membership based national massage and facial spa franchise headquarted just outside the city of Philadelphia. Ranked as one of the top 100 franchises in America by Entrepreneur Magazine, and 2nd in the massage category, Hand & Stone is experiencing tremendous growth, which is why we’re looking for dynamic professionals to join our team. With over 300 locations in the U.S. and Canada, and over 100 locations in development, the time is now to join this incredible, talent-rich organization.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: A franchise sales specialist will be responsible for working with existing franchisees, developing market-based sales initiatives and driving new development as well as selling existing franchised businesses.
- Manage the franchise sales process with new candidates from prospecting and pre-qualification through franchisee approval, and ultimately agreement execution.
- Manage in-bound inquiries and proactively seek and pursue qualified candidates.
- Build rapport and relationships with existing franchise partners and broker networks.
- Facilitate the receipt and completion of all required documentation necessary for purchase approval.
- Guide potential franchise partners through the process of research and education about the Hand & Stone franchise opportunity.
- Thorough knowledge of Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Promote organization at industry trade associations.
- Confer with department staff and review activity and status reports.
- Base Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Bonus Plan
- At least 5 years of successful franchise sales experience with a strong track record of performance.
- Experience in building strong relationships and ability to effectively influence others.
- Strong general business and financial acumen with working knowledge of P&L’s, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Statements.
- Working knowledge of retail real estate principles.
- Demonstrated ability to instill urgency, accountability and foster a creative, initiative-taking culture.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Experience with Google Doc’s a plus.
- Must be aggressive team player with tenacity and resilience.