To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilson, NC 28778
- Phone: 440-842-7133
- Phone:: 440-842-7143
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Professional Placement Services • Wilson, NC
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Immediate Need for QUALIFIED Clerical/Admin!!!
Detailed Oriented – MULTI-Tasking a MUST!!!
The company is an industry leader in recycling for the past 60 years. The facility is top of the line and we need top of the line people. You would be working in a team environment that promotes growth within the company for qualified individuals.
This is a CAREER NOT a Job…
Candidates with the following need only apply:
(Also see below for REQUIRED SKILLS)
● Good work History
● Microsoft Office (Excel & Outlook)
● Must pass Drug Test
● Clean Record
Track materials/products in and out of the facility, provide administrative support and be the primary business/operations analyst for the plant.
● Weigh inbound and outbound materials.
● Enter all inbound/outbound weight tickets into ENWIS.
● Run (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) Reports.
● Ensure compliance to inbound quality inspection procedures.
● Communicate changes in service to suppliers and customers.
● Schedule trucks for delivery/pick up.
● Communicate where to unload materials.
● Answer phones in a professional manner.
● Process or scan daily administrative package for Corporate.
● Execute pre-employment and new hire on-boarding.
● Review and input hours for payroll into ADP system.
● Maintain inventory and order office and safety supplies.
● Assist plant manager in the tracking of office expenses.
● Process invoices.
● Monitor weights daily from all yard movement.
● Provide misc. office duties and support for the plant manager.
● Maintain and or create excel based database for site operations.
● Create charts, graphs and do basic business and operational analysis.
● Conduct plant safety and quality meetings utilizing the Tier 1 method of measurement.
● High School diploma or equivalent.
● Good computer skills, proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
● Weights and Measures- Preferred.
● Bilingual Spanish- Preferred.
● Working knowledge of Citrix System, ADP, and Enwis- Preferred.
● Trucking/Logistics experience.
● Knowledge of Dept. of Transportation regulations.
● Glass processing knowledge- preferred.
● Good communication skills.
● Ability to execute daily responsibilities in an accurate and timely manner.
● Team player, works well with others.
● Job Security in a Secure Industry
● FULL Benefits including: 401K, HEALTH Insurance, Paid holidays, Vacation time
● Room to grow within the company
● TEAM environment
● Clean Shop
● More Experience = More $$$
We are looking for a qualified individual with a good track record. Someone that is looking for a future with the company and willing to put the time in. You MUST be a team player. As well as take PRIDE in your work and the product you are producing. This is not just a job it is a HOME.
WE look for an understanding of the 3 PILLARS of Manufacturing
PRODUCTIVITY - - SAFETY - - QUALITY
- Highly motivated
- Able to handle multiple functions
- Initiative and independent judgment
If this sounds like you and you have read this far, take the next step and apply NOW.