To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Melissa Emerick
- Phone: (949) 954-7876
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VP of Preconstruction
SR Clarke & Associates, LLC • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
S.R. Clarke & Associates represents the top ENR General Contractors and Construction Management Firms in the Country. With a diverse range of projects including: Mid and High-Rise Office Buildings, Luxury High Rise Condos, Retail Strip Malls, Multifamily Apartments, Hotels and Conference Centers, Casinos, Industrial, Manufacturing structures, Educational, Healthcare and Government projects, Tenant Improvements, Renovation, Parking Structures, Road/Bridge, Data Center and Senior Living – the list is endless in scope.
One of our clients’ needs a VP of Preconstruction.
- Are a Director of Preconstruction looking to make that next move to a VP position?
- Are you a great communicator with your peers, team members, vendors and subs? Are you a leader through actions?
- Are you confident and well accomplished?
- Excellent at presentations?
- Have you “sat at the table” negotiating large projects?
- Are you a savvy Business Development Professional?
- Do you have a diverse background of projects of over $100 mil per?
- Do you have enthusiasm, energy and passion for building?
- Do you have a min 4-year degree and 10-15 years of real life experience?
- Develop preliminary budgets, value engineering, pre-construction schedules, procurement plan, prequalification of subcontractors, detailed take-offs and estimating, definition of bid package scopes, the subcontractor/supplier bidding process, evaluation of bids, presentation of detailed estimates of the work, evaluation of alternatives and comparative studies. Lead a team of estimators and additional staff
- A four-year college degree in engineering, construction management, building construction or similar is preferable and a minimum of ten years of estimating experience with a concentration in large commercial construction projects costing $100Million+
This is a company that cares about their people; value their skills, experience and listen to their ideas.
Salary and benefits are very competitive and relocation is provided to this top city. Apply today for immediate consideration.
** This job will require relocation