To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Thomas Lee
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
National Health Care Recruiter
RCM Healthcare Services • San Diego, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RCM Health Care Services has thrived as one of the nation’s leading health care recruitment and staffing firms for over 40 years. We have offices across the country including NY, CA, FL, PA, MN, TX, HI and MO!
We are currently searching for a hardworking, self-directed, go-getter to work as a National Health Care Recruiter in our San Diego, CA office. The role offers an entrepreneurial approach to running your desk, in the Permanent Placement of healthcare professionals across the nation.
National Health Care Recruiter – Permanent Placement
- Responsible for working in a dynamic, fast-paced atmosphere sourcing, recruiting and maintaining relationships with candidates in the health care industry.
- Utilize a variety of sources to connect with health care professionals including our in-house database, job boards and various social media sites.
- Match skilled professionals to qualifications required by our clients.
- Be an industry expert trusted by candidates to provide career guidance.
Why choose RCM?
- All employees of RCM Health Care Services are part of a high energy, successful environment and fun place to work with a team of top notch recruitment professionals.
- This is an excellent opportunity to build upon your recruiting skills at a publicly traded company and take advantage of tremendous resources afforded our recruiters!
- Enjoy a casual work environment and the support of an experienced recruitment team!
- Be part of a unique employment opportunity that will give you unlimited earning capacity based on productivity!
- Self-starter motivated by money and the satisfaction of knowing you’ve connected top-tier talent to growing organizations!
- Previous experience recruiting healthcare professionals is preferred, but we will consider others with strong inside sales experience.
- Strong computer skills and vast knowledge of navigating social media.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Uncapped incentive structure.
- 100% commission based position. Generous biweekly draw and quarterly commission.
- Comprehensive benefits including healthcare insurance, retirement package, 401k matching and employee stock options.