To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Human Resources
- Phone: (727) 771-4000
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. • Palm Harbor, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) is an award-winning, expert research and document service provider in the residential mortgage industry for 25 years. We provide services to most of the nation’s largest mortgage lenders, servicers and investors and our documents are recorded in over 3600 county jurisdictions nationwide. NTC’s mission is to deliver the highest level of accuracy in document processing and research services that protect homeowners and assist the mortgage banking industry while also preserving the nation's land records. Our deep training models are designed to ensure a team member’s career success with us. We believe that’s why we’ve been voted as a Top 100 Workplace by the Tampa Bay Times three times, a Top 100 Private Employer by the Tampa Bay Business Journal and Inc. 5000 company four years in a row among many others. Join our award-winning team today.
We are looking for a System Administrator with network skills to join our team. If you are willing to jump in and learn our infrastructure and assist the team with a positive attitude then this is the job for you.
This is a full time position, Monday-Friday 8:30 - 5:00. Once employees are out of their initial training period, we offer a flexible schedule which allows you to arrive any time between 7:30 and 9:00 AM, and leave between 4:00 and 5:30 PM.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assist with local and remote employee network connectivity and usage; VPN
- Assist with server setup and maintenance based on IT requirements in a Virtual environment
- Manage phone, voicemail, and security system
- Maintain IT procedures and documentation
- Research new technologies and investigate their potential for use
NTC offers the
Insurance after 60 days of employment (Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Supplemental)
Paid Holidays after 90 days
401K after 6 months
PTO begins accruing on the first day of employment, and is available for use after the 90 day anniversary. PTO is accrued as follows:
- Within the first year, 5 PTO days are accrued
- Each year between the 2nd and the 9th, 10 PTO days are accrued per year
- Each year between 10th and 19th, 15 PTO days are accrued per year
- Each year from 20 onward, 20 PTO days are accrued per year
We are a Florida Drug Free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-hire drug screening, as well as a full criminal background check.
- Must be well organized.
- Minimum three years IT experience in similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT preferred.
- VMware server experience a must.
- Ability to lift and move equipment.
- Ability to take and follow direction.
- Ability to work OT and weekends for projects if needed.
- Good customer service skills.
- Team player.