To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago Area, IL
- Cliff Rusnak
- Phone: 3122264916
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Chicago Area, IL
Posted 22 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manufacturing Engineer - Paint: Growing manufacturing organization in Chicago, IL Area. Position #405
Are you tired of the corporate grind? Do you have an interest in getting a new start with a growing and privately held organization where you can make a difference and grow your career within the fabricating and stamping industry?
Do you have manufacturing engineering experience? Would you enjoy a diverse role with responsibility for coordinating manufacturing processes in an industrial plant?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity and would like to speak with you!
- Growing manufacturing organization that specializes in stamping, fabricating and other metalworking services to industrial clients
- A world-class manufacturer that delivers quality products on a just-in-time basis to OEM clients
- Founded more than 50 years ago, this company offers engineering, R&D, and manufacturing services in ISO 9001 quality certified facilities
- Privately held with corporate offices, engineering, sales and manufacturing located in Chicagoland
- Develop, evaluate and improve (paint) manufacturing methods
- Design efficient equipment and workspace layouts in paint department
- Ensures efficient production methods by working with planning and design staff
- Purchase equipment, materials and parts necessary to produce quality products
- Ability to use statistical methods to estimate manufacturing requirements
- Perform process routings and part programming for paint department
- Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Industrial Technology
- Two (2) or more years experience in coordinating paint manufacturing processes
- Experience in painting technologies and systems
- Project experience in a new paint system installation
- Understands Lean Manufacturing tools and concepts
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Job ID: 405
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.