To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
19501 Interstate 30
Benton, AR 72019
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Professionals
Landers Ford • Benton, AR
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
19501 Interstate 30, Benton, AR 72015
AUTOMOTIVE SALES PROFESSIONALS
Auto Sales Experience Preferred but Not Required
We Will Train You!
Guaranteed Training Pay for 4 Weeks
Income Potential: Up to $120K+
Apply Online & Attach Your Resume Today!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Landers Ford in Benton, AR is seeking bright, motivated, driven Automotive Sales Professionals. No previous automotive sales background required, but we do prefer candidates with a commission sales background, strong communication skills, and a commitment to customers. If you are outgoing and enjoy helping people, you will SUCCEED with the guidance of our Management Team. WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE! We provide a guaranteed training pay for 4 weeks. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grown in automotive industry. We promote from within!
Sales Professional - Job Responsibilities:
- Greets each customer promptly upon arrival
- Stays informed of current vehicle inventory and location
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with dealership policies
- Attends product and sales training courses
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc.
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork
- Describes all optional equipment available to customer
- Income Potential: Up to $120K+
- Guaranteed Training Pay for 4 weeks
- Clear path for advancement
- Full-Time position with a flexible schedule
- State-of-the-Art Facility and Technology
- Medical & Dental Health Plan
- 401k Plan
- Team Atmosphere
Sales Professional - Requirements:
- Prior Automotive Industry Experience is NOT required
- Outgoing personality and expert ability to develop relationships
- Enthusiastic about our vehicle brands
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- Excellent phone & social media skills
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Valid U.S. Driver's License
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.