To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Barry Wilber
- Phone: 253-833-5553
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director Of Engineering
Global Recruiters Network - Seattle • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company: This aerospace manufacturer is on the move and continuing to grow exponentially. Throughout their rich history, they have created a reputation of continual innovation in the military and aerospace industries. They are dedicated to being the dominant leader in new and breakthrough technologies, with their engineers being the driving force. This company is one that believes in doing things simple and fast, promoting an “invent as you go” attitude. Their process is clearly effective, as they have consistently hit 15% growth YOY. This is an outstanding environment for creative, entrepreneurial engineers who want to truly make history with an expanding company that highly values their ideas and inventions!
This company appreciates their employees
In addition to creating a great work-life balance, this company has a superior benefits package which includes:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, and Vision Packages
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Guaranteed contributions to 401k
- Fitness Club memberships
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Discounts to local attractions
- Company Sponsored Events
The Role You Will Play
We are looking for an outstanding and collaborative Engineering Manager with a broad background in Aerospace Software and Hardware Engineering who is ready to inspire a talented team of engineers to take their game to the next level.
- You are an entrepreneur who can take concepts and make them into innovative products.
- You are a gifted and strong leader who can mentor and motivate your engineering team through the fast paced development process.
- You are a skilled Engineering Project Manager who is talented at coordinating with organizations and operations to ensure all project objectives are met.
- You are an experienced Manager who has proven success leading in a large multi-discipline organization.
- You are dedicated to promoting an atmosphere where creativity and innovation can thrive.
- You do not have the “boss” mentality. Instead, you promote open communication and a collaborative environment.
- You are a gifted communicator who can present at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, or other technical discipline
- Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree in a Scientific or Technical discipline preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in aerospace/technical engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in managing engineering teams and organizations.
- Demonstrated product development successes.
- Experience with Software Development and SW Embedded Systems
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Mentor, Motivator, and Collaborator.