To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Crawford Electric Supply • Dallas, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Essential Job Function
- Create and maintain assigned project orders in Eclipse
- Create submittals and O&M’s
- Manage project purchase order process with vendors
- Expedite all assigned project orders
- Maintain all assigned project budgets
- Process all project change orders and customer returns on assigned projects
- Provide internal and external customer project status reports and updates
- Maintain a job folder for all assigned projects
- Facilitate project billing
- Perform all functions necessary to meet and exceed customer service standards
Detail oriented with excellent time management skills. Able to multi-task within a fast paced environment. Self motivated, positive attitude with strong customer service experience. Previous project management experience a plus.
A college degree and/or equivalent industry experience is requested.
Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Acrobat.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and position responsibilities. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent in this position, and nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job description at anytime.