To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- OREGON, UT
- Phone: Cindy@austinallen.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Human Resources Manager
Austin Allen Company • OREGON, UT
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Regional Human Resources Manager provides HR business partnership to approximately an 800 employees within 5 plants. Answering to the HR Director, you’ll be responsible for the execution of the global HR strategy, HR operational plans, and provides hands-on HR consultancy and solutions across many areas including organization design, change management, employee engagement, talent development and performance management, recruitment and retention, and compensation & incentive alignment. This is a highly visible HR leadership role which requires travel in order to connect, engage, and build strong relationships with both HR and the business, around the world.
Compensation: Base up to $150,000 + variable bonus + highly competitive benefits + paid relocation to the beautiful US Northwest – Oregon!
You’ll be in a bustling city located in beautiful northwest countryside with lush greenery and inviting lakes & rivers. You’ll be able to boat, fish, hunt, bike, windsurf, hike, canoe, ski – water and snow – and relax in the beautiful outdoors on a regular basis. The food is excellent and there are more microbreweries in this area than anywhere in the country. It’s an easy drive to one of several surrounding major metros or to the beach or mountains. And you have access to some of the most beautiful scenery in the country: mountains & valleys, lakes & beaches - all outside your door. Great sunshine – about 300 days a year – makes for great outdoor enjoyment. You’ll enjoy your spare time here in the Pacific Northwest, whether it is touring or sampling the local beer & wine to catching or eating little fish & big game!
SCOPE OF ROLE:
- Strategic & Organizational Design – Performance Management and Organization Development
- Human Resources Programs and Services
- Employee Relations
- Community Relations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING:
- Human Resources Manager/Director with extensive manufacturing industry experience. Must have prior experience managing multiple facilities.
- Energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards.
- Strategic planner / team player with sound technical & analytical ability and strong operational focus.
- Articulate and relate to all levels of an organization, excellent communication skills, and serve as a mentor.
- Excellent facilitator who is experienced in resolving conflicts between different parties to a dispute.
- Employee Relations must appreciate all levels of organization.
Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business or related area. Master’s Degree is preferred.
TYPE OF PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of progressively responsible human resources experience at a Manager or Director level.
- Must bring immediate credibility through his/her verifiable professional qualifications as a HR leader.
- Poses and project the highest of integrity.
- Strong emphasis on strategic planning.
TO APPLY: Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/