To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- White Plains, NY
- Merritt Staffing
- Phone: 203-325-3799
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Senior Director Global Digital Marketing
Merritt Staffing • White Plains, NY
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Westchester based manufacturing company is seeking a Global Digital Marketing expert. This role will be the key leader in developing and implementing the Digital Marketing strategy on a global scale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage, oversee and coordinate the interactions of digital marketing and media as they relate to the company’s digital and e-commerce strategy.
• Support the VP Marketing and VP International Marketing to oversee the solicitation, selection and management of a Global Digital Marketing Agency, and serve as contact and management of the agency to deliver defined KPIs and services across U.S. and EU markets
• Monitor marketplace trends and determine requirements for existing and future activities, programs and products and deliver regular activity reports and recommendations.
• Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
• Develop all SEO, SEM, Paid Search, Email and Retargeting initiatives.
• Lead all 3rd party (non-agency) digital vendor relationships
• Manage best practices and provide guidance to Sales for all Digital initiatives on Retailer websites
• Work with the SVP of Global Sales to establish and own an eCommerce revenue target
• Develop sales plans to achieve eCommerce revenue goals
• Monitor, review and report metrics on all digital marketing activities and results including site traffic, engagement, conversion, bounce rate, sell thru, etc..
• Develop CRM strategies and best practices to segment customer databases.
• Manage all company digital e-mail blasts.
• Manage the digital marketing budget and deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
• Liaison with media and advertising partners, including PR agency.
• Management of web site contributors.
• Define and lead implementation of digital strategy for the entire organization across regional and global campaigns as well as helping to manage brand.
• Build digital campaigns for that drive branding, marketing, and policy objectives – online and offline.
• Work with communications, research, and policy teams to execute an engaging digital media presence – including effective rapid response.
• Manage U.S. & International internal staff consisting of Web Designer and Digital Coordinator.
• Be responsible for creative and brand standards across all digital channels, including legal compliance.
• Manage and direct the relationship between and our digital partners across the business including ecommerce, creative, marketing, technology, and branding to drive our digital agenda and maximize ROI.
• Creation, presentation and ownership of innovative digital plans around key brand initiatives.
• Partner with geographic marketing leadership to ensure localized social strategies that leverage brand and customer content.
• Work in conjunction with the Brand Director to develop and execute clear, consistent product descriptions, marketing messaging and assure that all images and logos are correct.
• BA required, MBA preferred
• Minimum of 12+ years of related Digital Sales/Marketing experience, including developing and maintaining websites, and leading digital marketing and media strategies.
• 2+ years experience building, leading and managing small, full-stack but high performance digital marketing teams supported by global agencies
• Demonstrable success in designing, building and launching genuinely global websites, digital experiences and ecommerce solutions across multiple markets, currencies and languages.
• Proven experience in working collaboratively with - and servicing the needs of - international marketing and sales teams, ideally within small, agile, matrix structures
• Experience with online/digital media, combined with a fundamental understanding of traditional media and marketing principles, social media, event marketing, retail marketing and branding.
• Proven experience in customer and market research.
• Proven experience in developing efficient SEO and SEM plans, developing efficient e-mail marketing strategies, customer acquisition programs
• Proven eCommerce success in managing a sales forecast, managing the inner workings of the back-end of websites
• Ability to work across departments with IT, finance, customer support, operations, sales and marketing
• Relevant product and industry knowledge (any combination of video game industry, consumer electronics, audio, entertainment, youth marketing or pop-culture experience is a big plus).
• Experience with relevant software applications.
• Team-leadership and collaboration.
• Strong organization, planning, problem-solving skills
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Expert experience in digital analytical discoveries and execution.
• Previous experience leading international marketing teams (non US).
• Strong strategic and quantitative skills.
• Ability to travel as needed (an average of 1+ trip per quarter to meet with Digital Agency in the US abroad.
Please understand due to the high volume of responses we can only contact those most qualified for the position.
Thank you for applying and we will be happy to contact you if any other appropriate jobs become available