To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Melbourne, FL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Human Resources (HR) Manager
Confidential • Melbourne, FL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Manager Position Summary
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing the critical facets of the Human Resources function within the organization.
Human Resources Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of Human Resource professionals
- Interview, select, and train employees
- Adhere to the compensation program to determine pay rates and annual merit increases based on performance results
- Direct and evaluate performance through the performance evaluation process, one-on-ones, corrective actions, etc.
- Administer disciplinary actions as required
- Develop the annual HR budget and manage expenses accordingly.
- Collaborate with line managers and supervisors to spread human resources initiatives throughout the organization.
- Implements programs as developed and directed by corporate headquarters.
- Manages all employment legal issues.
- Works on ad hoc projects, as requested.
Human Resources Manager Education
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in Human Resource Management or related area.
Human Resources Manager Experience
- 7-10 years of solid and progressive HR Generalist experience
- 3-5 years proven experience in an HR Management capacity
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word applications.