To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Relocate to Costa Mesa, CA
- Esther Nam
- Phone: 8662408607
- Phone:: 866 629 0109
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
JLM Strategic Talent Partners • Relocate to Costa Mesa, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JLM is seeking a HR Leader for a leading security company providing innovative security products that include advanced software and hardware, IP solutions in Costa Mesa, CA as well as the Latin America region. This individual will be responsible for leading human resource initiatives and promoting a high-performance environment, including leadership effectiveness, staffing and sourcing, talent development, performance programs, compensation, policy compliance, employee relations, and communications. Individuals must be bilingual in English and Spanish or English and Portuguese.
Compensation: 100K – 120K, DOE
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide advice and counsel to senior leaders and managers to optimize employee engagement, team development, and organization effectiveness.
- Design, develop and manage human resources projects and programs related to compensation, performance management, employee development, HR analysis and planning and organization transformation.
- Manage key HR processes, including annual salary planning, sales incentive design, leadership development and headcount and employment cost planning.
- Recruit high performing individuals across the division for all levels of the organization. Develop creative, innovative strategies to recruit high potential talent.
- Identify employee relations issues; conduct timely investigations, prepare documentation and make appropriate recommendations
- Champion continuous improvement initiatives
- Compile and analyze Human Resources metrics, develop strategies to respond to trends in data
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and company policies
- BA/BS degree with 6-10+ years’ experience
- MA/MS degree with 4-7+ years’ experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish or English and Portuguese (required)
- 5+ years of exempt level Human Resources generalist experience supporting professional employees with role progression
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and influence others in a diverse and dynamic work environment
- Significant experience leading organizational change; creating and building organizational capabilities utilizing proven and established systems or frameworks
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with incentive compensation design and administration preferred
- Knowledge of human resource practices and policies, and applicable state and federal laws
- Superior follow-up and follow-through skills
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel 20%