To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Position located in Raleigh, North Carolina, OH
- Anna Stefos
- Phone: 734-454-0500
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ELECTRICAL CONTROLS ENGINEER
RedViking Engineering • Position located in Raleigh, North Carolina
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Find out why we are the difference between a good and GREAT Electrical Controls job. Everything we do is project based, you won’t do the same thing over and over again unless you want to. You will help create one of a kind engineering solutions for some of the world’s largest manufacturers in the aerospace, automotive, heavy equipment, and defense industries. We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking, and a general love for engineering. Your work will make a difference at RedViking Engineering!
We are looking for a Senior Controls Engineer with 7+ years of experience providing cradle to grave technical leadership for the design, development, testing, and implementation of automated manufacturing and test systems.
Your day to day: You will be a key member of our engineering team helping us achieve and exceed customer expectations. At times construct proper PLC programs from scratch, other times debug and enhance existing programs. Apply solid troubleshooting skills while working with our engineers and skilled trades team in a production environment to complete turn-key solutions. You’ll participate in team and customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, time lines and customer expectations. And we promise, you will not be living out of a suitcase, travel will average 25-30%. Could be less.
RedViking is a leader in creating and deploying innovative engineered solutions for those who pursue world class manufacturing. We offer leading edge test systems, complete systems integration, project management, engineering design, and custom machines to help companies realize productivity gains and improve manufactured quality. Check us out at RedViking.com
● Crain's Cool Places to Work Winner 2016 !
● Best and Brightest in Wellness Winner 2016 !
● Engineering Leaders < 40 2016 !
Our benefits: We take care of our employees! We offer excellent insurance options including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage as well as flexible health and dependent care accounts, Health Savings Accounts , 401(k) matching, bonus eligibility, extended hours and travel compensation, PTO, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus, wellness programs, and casual Fridays.
What we need you to bring to the engineering team:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, related discipline or equivalent experience
● 7+ years of electrical engineering or automation/controls experience
● Advanced experience with Allen Bradley and/or Siemens platforms required
● Experience with automation systems used for manufacturing (i.e., PLCs, HMIs, Servo
Motors, Communication Networks)
● Solid understanding of electrical schematics and drawings
● Hardware design skills such as panel layout or industrial controls
● Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Proven team player with the ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors,
upper management, and staff
● This position will require 25-30% travel, mostly domestic
● Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents and/or otherwise comply with
ITAR requirements to be considered for this position
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer