To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
A CareerBuilder Confidential Client • Chicago, IL
Posted 25 days ago
Experience - None
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Competitive wage with shift differentials
Healthcare - Health Services
Health Care, Nurse
We are hiring RN’s in Normal, IL!
Nursing professionals, if you are passionate about caring for the elderly and looking for an opportunity to reach your true career potential with a recognized senior healthcare services provider, then join our dedicated team! We offer a wide array of services for our senior population in Illinois and Indiana, including rehabilitative therapy services, long term acute care, skilled nursing care, specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care, assisted and supportive living, independent living and pharmacy services, so they can depend on us, regardless of the specific type of care needed.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking caring and compassionate RNs to join our team in Normal, IL. In this position, you will play a key role serving as a clinical resource, responsible for delivering the highest quality resident care.
We are seeking skilled Registered Nurses who combine a passion for providing the best nursing care, with the knowledge and the skills necessary to manage our senior resident’s care in a competent manner. In addition, you should be adaptable with strong clinical assessment and independent problem-solving skills. It is also important that you display excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact effectively with a diverse population and caregiver at all levels of the organization.
Specific qualifications for this night shift nursing role include
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current and good standing RN license for the state Illinois
- New and Experienced RN’s are welcome
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures
- Proficiency in emergency care procedures
- Schedule flexibility to work 12hr shifts 3 times a week, work around school schedule or 8 hour shifts
- Competitive wage with shift differentials
- Great pay schedules for holidays / weekends
- Health / Life/Dental / Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- In school currently to earn your BSN or MSN? We offer a tuition reimbursement program
- Grow with us through ongoing trainings and management opportunities (MDS Nurse, Wound Nurse, ADON, etc.)
- Great staff of caregivers to work alongside
Job ID: 19671
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.