To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Brody Mauel
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Account Manager
Guidant Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Gartner is seeking Account Managers, in our Ft. Myers, Florida location, to be responsible for developing relationships with C-level and other senior executives. Our Account Managers work with clients and prospects in a specified territory to ensure they understand and receive the maximum value from Gartner services.
Our aggressive double-digit growth generates a constant stream of new opportunities. You will be part of the most influential company in IT, representing a brand that is recognized and respected. Gartner has been at the forefront of the IT industry for 30 years.
Gartner has Unlimited earnings potential where the average compensation is 125% of target income and uncapped commission. We have generous accelerators and incentives and highly competitive benefits. 25% year over year SMB growth has led to plenty of advancement opportunity. We promote 15% out to field sales and 10% into leadership positions each year.
- Grow our business by engaging clients and prospects by phone and maintaining a significant quota within a territory.
- Keep clients happy, working alongside them to increase satisfaction, retention and account growth.
- Steer your own success by maintaining your competitive knowledge, managing your activity and tracking your performance.
- Help you reach your goals. Our outstanding paid training and management team prepare you to acclimate to Gartner, meet your quotas and grow with the company.
- Reward your accomplishments, with a competitive base salary, exceptional benefits, generous paid time off, and unlimited bonus and commission potential. Top performers receive all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations.
- Success- and performance-driven. You have a bachelor’s degree and excelled throughout your education, or you have equivalent consultative sales experience with a proven track record.
- An excellent communicator, able to deliver high-impact presentations to top executives.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You’ll love our Ft. Myers, Florida location. World-class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.