To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Visalia, Ca
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Automotive Sales people needed! Sales Experience Required
Chrysler Dealer Sales • Visalia, Ca
Posted 11 days ago
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - High School
Commission & Draw
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Sales - Marketing, Retail
Automotive, Sales, Retail
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Sales Reprentatives complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Sales Represtative, you will spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Sales Representatives will complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment.
- Automotive sales experience is REQUIRED for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
Full benefits after hire!
Commission And Draw Salary!
Join our winning automotive sales team!
Job ID: 0418p
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.