To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant Shift Leader/Assistant Mgr (Food Service Management)
Westar Foods, Inc • Omaha, NE
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Westar Foods Assistant Managers/Shift Leaders work with team members to ensure that all employees are customer service focused, team focused and community-connected. This position reports to the General Manager and supervises several other team members. The Assistant Manager ensures that staff are performing their job duties and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions. As an Assistant Manager/Shift Leader, you will perform your duties consistent with and supportive of the Business Plan set forth for your store. Full Time and Part Time positions are available, so Apply Today to start your restaurant career!
As an Assistant Manager/Shift Leader, the growth potential is great. In order to advance, you must excel at the following:
- Working with managers and staff members to provide the best customer service experience possible for our restaurant guests
- Compliance with company policies to ensure the highest standards of safety and customer service
- Greeting and conversing with customers in our restaurants
- Taking responsibility for multiple job tasks in the restaurant at the same time
- Being a self starter and dedicated team player, working with all other crew members
- At least six months to 1 year experience in the retail restaurant business/food service industry, including breakfast and drive-thru services; supervisory experience highly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to lead meetings as need, coaching and interpersonal relationship skills and strong customer service orientation
- 100% effort to doing quality work and providing great customer service efforts
- Ability to multi task, engaged in several job responsibilities at once; ability to work under pressure
- Ensure the consistent quality of service, safety and other standards that our employees and customers expect
- Ability and willingness to greet customers on the floor, providing the best levels of customer service in the restaurant industry
- Be willing to be coached by management staff, getting some of the best training in the restaurant and food service industry
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred
- Valid Driver's License
As an Assistant Manager/Shift Leader, your health and wellbeing are important to us, so we make have a limited benefits package available for purchase.
Join us at Westar Foods as a Restaurant Manager for Hardees.