To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plymouth, MN
- Hayley Lonnquist
- Phone: 651-280-4180
- Phone:: 651-289-0060
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Agent & Manager - Insurance Sales Business Opportunity
Farmers Insurance of Minnesota - District Office • Plymouth, MN
Posted 10 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Currently, Farmers Insurance of Minnesota has 2 business ventures for high net-worth candidates:
Acquisition: Currently there are 4-5 agencies in the Twin Cities up for sale. This is ideal for the business professional who wants an immediate ROI on their venture. All qualified candidates must have a minimum of $25,000 liquid assets and prior entrepreneurial experience.
- Retail: The Retail Agent will be responsible for opening up an approved and branded Farmers Agency on day one of their career. The agency will need to be staffed with two licensed and appointed staff people prior to the start. The Retail Agent with have the ability to receive both monthly and annual bonuses for the first 3 years of the program on top of their monthly commission. The average Retail Agent will gross between $150k and $300k in first year income. Along with bonuses and commissions, the Retail Agent can receive $5k in lead reimbursement along with $10k in office start-up cost reimbursement. A retail agent must have a minimum of $50,000 liquid to be approved.
This opportunity is a challenging, lucrative and immeasurably rewarding role that allows you to go into business for yourself, but not by yourself.
In either of the positions above, as an Insurance Agent, you will solicit new prospects, sell our products and services, and assist existing clients, as necessary. You will network within your community – attending networking events, sales conferences, and trade shows to market your business and target your preferred audience.
- Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
- Educating customers on their plan options
- Create your own daily schedule
- Obtaining pertinent licenses and keeping them current
- Staying abreast of evolving industry and product changes
- Making staff hiring and firing decisions
As an Insurance Agent, you must have strong organizational and time-management skills as well as exceptional interpersonal communication abilities. We are seeking individuals from any background who are willing to work hard and commit them to the success of this business opportunity; however, experience in sales, marketing and/or customer service is very beneficial.
- Ability to register and pass State of Minnesota Property and Casualty/Life and Health Exams
- Ability to register and pass Series 6 and 63 Exam
- Strong background in either Insurance, Management, Sales, or Business Ownership
- College experience is a plus
- A good credit history – no chapter 11 or 13 bankruptcies within the last 12 months. No chapter 7 bankruptcy
- A clean criminal record
We understand that excellent agents also need exceptional rewards. Acting as an Insurance Agent & Manager can be challenging, so we offer a great group benefits package that includes outstanding, uncapped earning potential and an unbeatable career/life balance that will making building your business an enjoyable experience. You will also receive:
Sales, product, marketing and customer service training
Awards & recognition
Farmers Insurance Group, Inc. is the nation’s third-largest home and automobile carrier as well as the top specialty product carrier in the United States. Founded in 1928, Farmers is now known for its integrity and fair business practices, not to mention its top-ranked corporate training program – hailed as #1 in the country by Corporate Exchange USA & Training Magazine.
Join Us Today!
Please call for more information or email your resume directly to our Recruiter below...