To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
360 East 22nd Street
Lombard, IL 60148
- Mary Kay Gaughan
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mailroom and Maintenance Coordinator
MiraMed Revenue Group • Lombard, IL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Mailroom and Maintenance Coordinator
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
Department: Building Maintenance
Reports To: Sr. Vice President
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
The position of Mailroom and Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for mailroom and light office maintenance duties. Most work will be “hands on", and sometimes involve working with outside vendors. The primary responsibility of the position is to effectively manage our incoming and outgoing mail while being pro-active in keeping office supplies up to date using an automated purchase order system. This position also helps to maintain the overall appearance and operation of the facility through light maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Effectively mange incoming and outgoing mail in a timely manner.
- Perform daily inspection of facility and premises to assure orderliness and proper condition. Be alert for general appearance, and light maintenance issues.
- Clean and maintain public areas and rest rooms as required (supplementing our daily cleaning crew).
- Maintain inventory / stock break room and bathroom supplies, etc.
- Perform moves of personnel, workstations, equipment and furnishings as needed.
- Notify Building Maintenance Manager or Sr. VP of need to escalate any building maintenance issue.
- Process, sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail; deliver overnight packages.
- Regular review of conference/meeting rooms. Ensure all are clean, organized and ready for use.
- Assist with preparation meeting rooms and areas, including setting up of tables, chairs, and necessary audio-visual equipment when needed.
- Monitor HVAC system, report any problems to Building Maintenance Manager.
- Stock and maintain office supplies, toner, and stock paper at printer stations.
- Be available for additional tasks and assignments as dictated by business needs.
- Propose improvements in the way tasks are accomplished.
- Respond to various inquiries requests or complaints in a professional manner.
- Be cognizant and responsive to company culture and needs of the business.
- Assume any other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be energetic, proactive, have a positive attitude, be willing to work with others and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must pay attention to detail, have good follow-through skills, and work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and daily workload.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to identify deficiencies in the facility and react quickly.
- Should possess some mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Professional communication skills with the ability to relate well to a variety of people.
- Must be responsible, flexible and willing to respond to the needs of the organization.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
H.S. Diploma or equivalent; formal trade training a plus.
Ability to climb stairs and ladders; bend at the waist and knees; lift and move items weighing up to 60 lbs.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSAbility to climb stairs and ladders; bend at the waist and knees; lift and move items weighing up to 60 lbs.