To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Shelby Maldonado
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Locl box data entry
Aerotek • Dallas, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for individuals to join a fast paced team in the data entry department.
- Responsible for data entry of detailed payment information from remittance documents according to customer specifications. Also responsible for keying dollar amounts on check. Decisions have impact on internal and external client relationships. Ability to pay close attention to detail, work with speed and accuracy under pressure of heavy workloads and deadlines.
- Able to work in fast pace environment
- Above 30 WPM
- Able to do repetitive work
- Previous Data entry experience ONLY
- Must have strict performance metrics or data entry background
Sat - Wed 11:30am-8:00pm
- * 3rd shift available
Monday - Friday 2:30 PM - 10: 00 PM
- Training will be M-F for 2 weeks 8-5 mandatory
- ***********Must have previous production environment experience
- Only data entry no phones
- Lockbox experience a plus
- Data entry in a bank a plus
- 10 key a plus
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.