To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI 48260
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director of Information Technology
Confidential • Detroit, MI
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary: oversee all aspects of the Information Technology department through vision and leadership of the technology initiatives and staff.
- Lead al initiatives and strategic discussions related to the present and future of the information technology roadmap.
- Direct line management of IT supervisors.
- Set department goals and ensure they are properly cascaded throughout the department.
- Manage IT department budget through preparation of annual spending and monthly variance review with finance department.
- Develop and oversee testing of best practice business continuity plan.
- Develop and oversee testing of a best practice disaster recovery plan.
- Interface with internal and external customers.
- Propose technology investments as required to business leaders including full business case and cost justification for each proposal.
- Develop and maintain full risk assessment of IT infrastructure and security, including remediation steps and implementation of industry best practices.
- Participate in overall business strategic discussions with an emphasis on the role IT can play in helping to achieve objectives.
Education/Experience: Must have a minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience at an increasing responsibility level including at least 5 years of management responsibilities with in IT department. Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science or business administration is desired. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential.
IT, Director, Information Technology