To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Knoxville, TN
- Zachry Honea
- Phone: 8652922401
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Aerotek • Knoxville, TN
Posted 7 days ago
Aerotek is actively seeking qualified RN's for a hospital in Knoxville, TN!
The staff RN is a professional caregiver who is responsible for designated patients for a specific time frame. The staff RN utilizes the nursing process, the environment, and other health care resources to meet the specialized age-appropriate physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of all ages of patient populations assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state Registered Nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license.
- Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
- Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
- Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
- Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification.
- Prior acute-care experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.
Current Departments with openings include: Med/Surg, CCU, Nuero, and others if applicable experience.
These positions will pay between $22 and $30/hr depending on experience.
Nurses of all skill levels are encouraged to apply!
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.