To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH 44114
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Staff Assistant (A) (Part-time)
The Segal Group, Inc • Cleveland, OH
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We seek a part-time Staff Assistant to join the Cleveland office. The weekly schedule is Monday – Friday, 4 hours per day.
The Opportunity: The Staff Assistant is a vital member of the team providing administrative and client project support. The Staff Assistant collaborates effectively with many colleagues and plays a critical role in timely, high quality client deliverables.
The Role: Responsibilities of the Staff Assistant include but are not limited to:
• creating and producing high quality reports, presentations, correspondence, and other client deliverables (involves proofreading and editing);
• maintaining various databases and files;
• scheduling of client and vendor meetings and maintenance of calendars;
• coordinating travel arrangements;
• collaborating with internal practices, fund offices, and clients;
• assisting with time charges, expense reports, and client billing; and
• collaborating with the Office Service Manager on various projects supporting the needs of the office.
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2- 3 years of administrative work experience, preferably in a professional services environment;
• Strong communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills are required as is the ability to interact effectively with a diverse audience;
• Professional must be a team player who takes initiative and is proactive while possessing strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Ability to excel in an environment with quick turnaround, conflicting deadlines, and multiple projects;
• Strong project management skills are essential; and
• Technical proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required with a willingness to learn new software and technology.
If you qualify and wish to apply, please access the posted position on our Taleo Job Posting Page by clicking on the OKTA single-sign-on icon, then clicking on the Oracle Fusion Icon to access your Oracle Welcome Page and, finally, clicking on the Taleo Job Posting Icon to access the Taleo Job Posting listing. Locate this job posting, click on “Apply” and follow system instructions.
If you wish to refer a qualified and interested candidate, access the Taleo Job Posting Page. Locate and click on this job posting and, then click on the “Refer a Friend” link that will appear to the right of the job posting text and follow system instructions. Please note: advise the candidate of your representation and request a resume for uploading prior to taking this action. If we hire your candidate referral, you may be eligible for an Employee Referral Program (ERP) financial award. You can access our ERP guidelines on SegalNet (HR/Talent Acquisition/Employee Referral Program).
Affirmative Action/Diversity Inclusion at Segal:
At Segal, we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, as demonstrated through our recruitment, retention and employee development programs. We maintain an environment that respects and builds on the assets and talents of each person, valuing their differences. We also engage in good faith efforts to maintain an environment free from discrimination and harassment in strict compliance with applicable laws, and consider all qualified candidates for employment without regard to their race/ethnicity, national origin, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or medical condition, protected veteran or military status, criminal record history, marital status, or status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We also engage in affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals and protected veterans. Maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce is a win/win, and provides Segal with the opportunity to leverage our top talent to provide innovative solutions to our clients.