To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bend, OR
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ExecuNet • Bend, OR
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Immediate opening for a Chief Financial Officer with a progressively growing financial institution located on the beautiful Oregon coast. Relocation assistance offered to the right candidate
- Responsible for serving as the Bank's lead financial executive overseeing and representing the Bank's Accounting Department and all financial and accounting operations of the Bank.
- Responsible for adhering to all related generally accepted accounting principles, tax and regulatory laws, rules and regulations to adequately and accurately reflect the financial position of the Bank at all times.
- Participates and assists the Bank in formulating and meeting its overall strategic business plans and goals, including the Bank's capital plan.
- Manages investments to meet liquidity and income producing objectives; conducts financial and management reporting; prepares forecasting and budgeting.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes effective processes related to the Bank's capital and asset and liability structure.
- Develops, implements, and monitors accounting policies, procedures, practices and internal controls.
- Performs direct supervisory duties of department staff, and coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of the department.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, or related field
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in public accounting or community banking environment
- CPA highly desirable