To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 West Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60601
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Financial Retail Specialist / Teller - Thompson
Credit Union 1 • Chicago, IL
Posted 23 days ago
Banking - Financial Services
Banking, Customer Service, Finance
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently hiring for a full-time Financial Retail Specialist / Teller at our Thompson branch in Chicago!
As a Financial Retail Specialist / Teller at Credit Union 1, you'll provide financial retail services to members in a confident and professional manner that assures efficient operations and exceptional service. You will assertively attempt to execute cross selling with members and potential members to increase growth. This position requires completing member transactions including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and any other requests.
Specific duties include (but are not limited to):
1. Follow all service standards set forth by Credit Union 1
2. Process member transactions accurately and efficiently
3. Maintain a balanced cash drawer
4. Promote Credit Union 1 products and services based on member needs
5. Respond to member requests, problems and complaints by resolving issues and/or referring them to the appropriate person for assistance
6. Maintain knowledge of Credit Union 1 products, services, and procedures while staying informed of policy and procedural changes
7. Represent Credit Union 1 in a professional manner by providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service
8. Meet set goals
1. Proven sales experience
2. Professional manner and appearance
3. Experience with the public
4. Strong communication skills
5. High school diploma or equivalent
As an employee at Credit Union 1, you will be part of a well-established and respected financial organization that offers you both stability and the opportunity for a great career path. Credit Union 1 is committed to your success and professional development. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitve compensation and benefits including:
- Medical PPO insurance (low cost)
- Dental and vision insurance (100% company paid)
- Paid life, AD&D, & long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick leave
- 401(k) retirement and profit sharing plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free employee assistance program
Job ID: 314/392
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.