To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ann Arbor, MI
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Creating Brighter Futures Inc. • Ann Arbor, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Creating Brighter Futures Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Part-Time Biller to join our team in Ann Arbor, MI.
At Creating Brighter Futures (CBF) we offer customized Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) autism treatment for children between the ages of 2-18. Our unique family-based Autism treatment center is conveniently located in Ann Arbor, Michigan and uses individualized behavioral and play-based autism therapy to dramatically improve your child’s skills.
This position is primarily responsible for compiling data, computing fees and charging, and preparing invoices for billing purposes. Responsible for collecting, posting and managing account payments. Responsible for submitting claims to third party payers, following up on rejections, denials/appeals, and complying with laws and regulations.
This position is part-time, approximately 24 hours per week. Must be skilled facilitating the claims paying process from the time a service is rendered until the balance is paid. Is knowledgeable in ICD-10, Medical Terminology, insurance claims and billing, appeals and denials, fraud and abuse, HIPAA, information and web technology, reimbursement, and much more. Conducts self in accordance with Creating Brighter Futures' employee/policy manual.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Verifies accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
- Prepares itemized statements, bills or invoices; and record amounts due for services rendered.
- Follows up on delinquent/aging claims.
- Verifies client insurance coverage.
- Prepares monthly statements for client balances at the beginning of each month.
- Keeps record of invoices and support documents.
- Resolves discrepancies in accounting records.
- Contacts clients in order to obtain or relay account information.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This is a part-time position, approximately 24 hours per week in office.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary; commensurate with experience
- Paid time off and retirement benefits are available following the 90-day introductory period.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements via the “APPLY NOW” button
Equal Opportunity Employer
Education = 2 Year Degree
Relevant Work Experience = At Least 1 Year
Job Type = Admin Clerical
Job Industry = Insurance
Job Location City = Ann Arbor
Job Location State = MI
Job Location Zip = 48108
RelocationExpenses = not covered
EmployeeType = Part-Time Employee
Travel = None
JobManagesOthers = No
Job Type: Part-time
Billing: 2 years
JobSalaryPayPer = Hour
Confidentiality Election = Unrestricted