To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fremont, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Director- Modern Workplace
Whitlock • Fremont, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Whitlock has a unique opportunity for a talented Business Development Director. This person will be responsible for developing and executing a business development program positioning Whitlock as a market leading provider for modern workplace technology solutions for enterprise customers. The BDD will be responsible for recruiting and managing partnerships in workplace consulting, architects, interior design, real estate management and complementary technology providers. In addition, the BDD will develop and manage a “go to market plan” aligned with Whitlock’s marketing strategy and working through it’s global, national and regional sales teams.
The ideal candidate is likely to hold a senior business development role within the modern workplace community, developing and delivering integrated solutions for enterprise customers. A graduate with a minimum of 10 years’ business development, sales or marketing experience, they will be used to working independently and probably have a reputation as a self-starting powerhouse, rapidly acquiring and developing deep and trusted relationships within their network. A track record of developing, owning, and delivering on ambitious business development strategies is an essential requirement.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.Required Skills
- Recruitment and management of modern workplace partnerships
- Development and ownership for Whitlock’s Modern Workplace strategy
- Ownership for the Modern Workplace go to market plan
- Provide leadership and sales support on strategic customer opportunities
- Advocate for Modern Workplace with Whitlock’s Marketing team
- Position Whitlock with key technology platform partners, Microsoft, Cisco and Crestron
- Coach and mentor Whitlock sales team on modern workplace solution selling
- Attend, network and present at modern workplace forums and events
- A spokesperson for Modern Workplace in the press and on social media