To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Molly Jewell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Manager - Retail
Bayside Search Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bayside Search Group is currently working with a dynamic, growing retailer in the Dallas-Fort Worth area that is seeking a Manager of Marketing Analytics and CRM.
This ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of previous retail Marketing experience in CRM and Data Analytics or a background working in retail consulting. Experience in SQL is key!
This organization has a vibrant corporate culture, casual work atmosphere and lots of future growth opportunities. The team is offering competitive base salary, bonus potential, a long term incentive, great benefits and would consider relocation assistance for the right individual.
- Identify and perform marketing-focused analyses and campaigns that connect consumer data/insights with actionable new business opportunities
- Leverage analytical CRM tools to identify, blend, and analyze available customer data sources and information
- Interpret business requests and needs by proactively mining data sources, developing easily understood hypotheses, and working with cross-functional marketing teams to action on these insights by creating customer facing cross channel campaigns
- Initiate, develop, and perform analytical projects centered around understanding customer behavior and motivations that can lead to better business decisions
- Contribute in driving change and improvement in customer data environment
- Serve as a principle owner and business representative during data-related IT projects; including development of business requirements and use cases, and performing data validation to assess quality of data/database improvement projects
- Work closely and collaboratively with individuals throughout the organization from a variety of functions
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Long term incentive plan
- Full benefits and 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Casual work atmosphere
- Future growth opportunities within an expanding team
- Possible relocation assistance, local candidates preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of retail, ecommerce or consulting experience in a marketing environment that includes consumer insights and analytic data modeling, complex financial and consumer-facing marketing analyses, related business planning, supporting system integrations, and building hypothesis-driven, executive-quality presentation
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) preferably in a retail environment
- Expert enterprise-level business analysis skills, including the ability to gather, organize, scrutinize, analyze, and interpret large datasets and then make actionable, sustainable business recommendations based upon those analyses
- Highly proficient ability to effectively develop and deliver simple, impactful presentations from complex data and analytic insights using charts, graphs or other representations to audiences of varying responsibility within the company
- Proficient understanding of project planning and implementation, including the ability to work effectively with tight timelines, high quality standards, and demanding, potentially overlapping priorities
- Intermediate to Expert working knowledge of SQL
- Proficient ability to work with Tableau and Alteryx preferred
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; including the ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varied responsibility and quantitative understanding
Bayside Search Group has emerged as one of the country's top retail recruiting search firms specializing in the retail, e-commerce and consumer products industries. Bayside Search Group was consistently ranked as the "number one" retail search firm in the country within our affiliation. Our retail recruiters pride themselves in being experts in Retail E-Commerce, Management – Product Development – Brand Management – Merchandising – Buying - Planning and Allocation - Supply Chain Management – Distribution – Marketing – All Levels of Corporate and Field Operations – Human Resources. To learn more about Bayside Search Group please visit our website www.baysidesearchgroup.com