To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Yakima, WA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
SCOM • Yakima, WA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Student Test Administrator
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the testing center and for proctoring of examinations.
Tasks includes: Daily site opening and closing; assures equipment is operational; reviews transmission logs of test results upload from current day's testing and daily download of examinations and site schedule; review test roster and prepare for candidate(s); check in examinees and verifies identification; explain test process and answers any questions and monitors examinees; record and report all problems or discrepancies that may arise in connection with an exam, candidate or test center itself. Perform other administrative duties such as order and inventory supplies, may schedule appointments for possible call-in or walk-in candidates.
Minimum of 1 year customer service experience preferred.
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
• Understands and complies with all testing procedures.
• Checks in examinees, verifies identification, and explains the exam process.
• Monitors examinees while testing.
• Maintains a secure testing environment.
• Communicates with internal departments to investigate and fix technical issues.
• Strictly adheres to company policies using careful judgment. *Light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, sanitizing keyboards, office trash, etc.
• Beginner to Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on occasion
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time and also escort candidates to and from testing room. Must be able to bend, stoop & lift from a stooped position.
• Must be comfortable in a quiet testing environment and hear spoken words in soft voices.
• Must be able to see small details at a distance. Ability to see names clearly on ID cards and the computer screen
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Strong communication skills are a must.
• Must be flexible in work hours and days.
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.