To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Durham, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Audiovisual Field Supervisor
Whitlock • Durham, NC
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Whitlock has a great opportunity for an experienced Field Supervisor to join our team. This leader will work closely with the Technical Operations Manager to directly oversee our entire Field Implementation team. The Field Supervisor will be responsible for setting and maintaining the Whitlock standards for Installation and Quality Assurance. Another important responsibility of this role is to support the team on ensuring their on the right path to achieving their career development goals. The ideal candidate will have worked multiple years as a Lead Technician and/or Quality Assurance Specialist, supporting large Enterprise Customers. This person must have a passion for meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.Required Skills
- Must be well versed with the entire suite of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to engage and negotiate with sub-contract resources
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- InfoComm CTS certification required
- InfoComm CTS-I certification strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Crestron and AMX control systems
- Experience working with multiple DSP manufacturers. Any manufacturer certifications are a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading teams on large AV installations
- Ability to test, calibrate and commission commercial AV equipment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in supervising other technicians