To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baton Rouge, LA 70801
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Certified Coder Liason - Baton Rouge, LA
Humana • Baton Rouge, LA
Posted 5 days ago
Role: CaDET Liaison
Assignment: Medicare Risk Adjustment
We’re looking for associates who are dedicated to service and believe in following the Golden Rule of treating others the way you want to be treated. Humana was founded on this premise, and this value is reflected in our expectations for providing perfect service to our consumers, providers, employers, agents and others we work with. At Humana, Perfect Service® means getting the basics done right, delivering value and quality, and providing everyone with personalized attention and guidance. We want to engage with our members through every step of their journey to lifelong well-being. This includes meaningful direct consumer interaction and developing positive relationships with healthcare providers. Humana associates provide Perfect Service every day to our members, employers, providers, and colleagues. We’re looking for people who improve their own well-being by looking out for the best interests of others
The CaDET Liaison is responsible for conducting prospective and concurrent reviews for the CaDET Program. In this role you will be working collaboratively with other departments and external partners
- Minimum of 3 years certified coding experience or college degree in lieu of experience.
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder) Certification required
- Effective Communication, Listening and Professionalism
- Self- Management, Responsibility and Accountability
- Problem Solving skills
- Team building skills
- One to three years of coding experience and ICD-9 knowledge
- Professional demeanor and appearance, strong work ethic, reliable, resourceful, enthusiastic, team player with positive attitude
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, Access)