To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, NE
- Heather Werd
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director of Marketing - Retail
Bayside Search Group • Lincoln, NE
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bayside Search Group is currently working with a growing specialty apparel retailer, based in the Midwest, looking for a Senior Director of Marketing. This expansion role, will report directly to the CEO, and will be responsible for leading a large corporate marketing team.
The Senior Director of Marketing will oversee the daily execution of marketing strategies to drive new customer acquisition and retention. The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive experience in retail marketing and management, for brick and mortar and ecommerce.
Responsible to help create, implement and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing program that will enhance the company position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Aggressively monitor and understand the competitive landscape, both strategic and creative.
- Coordinate media interest and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Coordinate all creative/graphic development for print and digital media.
- Measure and analyze effectiveness of each marketing program to ensure they deliver value.
- Define brand digital and social strategy and programs. Lead activation of all digital, social, mobile brand programs across different media platforms.
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing mission, goals and financial objectives, as determined by the senior management team. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing programs and activities, monitor progress, ensure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified personnel.
- Design, support and oversee cross-functional teams throughout the department, as approved by the senior management team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Full Relocation
- Full benefits and 401(k)
- Family Oriented Environment
- Future growth opportunity
- 10+ Years of Marketing experience with a major retail organization
- 5+ Years of team leadership experience
- Extnsive experience Marketing, Communications, Brand-Building, Digital, and Interactive (including Ecommerce and Social Media)
- Bachelor’s Degree – MBA Preferred