To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC 28262
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Web Design Architect - Lead
AccruePartners • Charlotte, NC
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Charlotte, NC
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Deliver high-fidelity prototypes for new user interfaces and interactions for various online projects.
- Deliver concept and vision prototypes, applying rapid ideation and prototyping skills.
- Build prototypes based on approved requirements and wireframes which includes “production ready” cross-browser tested, standards based HTML/CSS.
- Support/Coach development teams during development of UI.
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and trends.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Expert knowledge of building cross-browser user interfaces.
- Ability to rapidly iterate through prototypes.
- Ability to create complex interaction using jQuery.
- Expert knowledge of optimizing client side performance.
- Familiarity designing for financial services.
- Familiarity with Section 508, accessibility guidelines.