To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Health Care Coordinator
Tutera Senior Living • Kansas City, MO
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and experienced professional to oversee our clinical operations at our premier Assisted Living Community Overland Park, KS!
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- license registered nurse (RN) in the State of Kansas;
- proven experience in an assisted living environment with at least one year of successful experience as a Health Care Coordinator (HCC) or Director of Nursing (DON);
- excellent knowledge of federal and state survey process;
- excellent work history in the long-term care industry;
- committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality care; and
- excellent oral and written communication skills.
At Tutera, we know that our reputation for excellence is due to our exceptional employees. We offer our executives a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes:
- Excellent Starting Salary!
- Quarterly Bonus Program -- Up to 18% Annually!
- Major Medical for only $119/Month!
- 401k with Matching Contributions!
- Paid Holidays!
- Birthday Holiday!
- Phone Allowance/Company Phone!
- Tuition Assistance!
- Dental Insurance!
- Vision Insurance!
- Critical Illness Insurance!
- Short-Term Disability Insurance!
- Cancer Insurance!
- Accident Insurance!
- Life Insurance!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- And Much More!
Is a career with Tutera Senior Living right for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.
- Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just takes two minutes!
- Send your resume in confidence to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Call Ron Cork, VP of HR at (816) 278-3126.
Tutera Senior Living
7611 State Line Road, Suite 301
Kansas City, MO 64114
Tutera Senior Living provides skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and home health services to over 3100 residents they serve across 11 states.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career, and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why over 3000 of the most admired and talented health care professionals make us their employer-of-choice in the long-term care industry!