To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hickory, NC
- William Helms
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Data Center Technician
TEKsystems, Inc • Hickory, NC
Posted 10 days ago
TEKsystems is seeking a Data Center Technician with proven experience with a diverse range of facility and data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software tools as well as expertise in day-to-day data center operations tasks, including rack/stack and server decommissioning, and physical installation of servers and devices for the largest Data Center in North America.
- Maintaining server rooms of 1,000+ servers
- Run and Terminate CAT 5 and Cat 6 within Data Centers
- Responsible for Asset and Infrastructure Change Management processes within all Data Centers
- Ability to conduct asset tagging, labeling and tracking
- Self-perform server diagnostic and troubleshooting
- Repair servers (replace hard drives; replace bad sticks of RAM, MoB
- Physically assist in moving and racking equipment as directed
Nice to have:
- Supported installs, troubleshot, and maintained servers, networking equipment and cabling within a Data Center
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.