To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Walnut Creek, CA
- LaSalle Network
- Phone: 312-419-1700
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - Walnut Creek
The LaSalle Network Inc • Walnut Creek, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LaSalle has recently partnered with a prestigious professional service firm who is adding an Administrative Assistant to their team. This position will be located in their beautiful Walnut Creek office. The Administrative Assistant will be a true Jack or Jill-of-all-trades - supporting the entire office and team of Partners, Directors and Managers. Daily responsibilities will include heavy internal and external communication, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, research, reporting, maintaining expense reports, and other projects as needed. The Administrative Assistant will be the only administrative resource in the office, but will report up to an Administrative Lead who has an administrative team dispersed across the other regional offices. There are a few career paths available to this person - it will be based on the individual's strengths and career interests. This firm likes to retain and grow their staff.
This is a temp to hire opportunity. The temporary period will last 4 months and this firm has every intent of converting this role to a full time after a successful completion of the temporary phase.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Serve as a point of contact for internal and external clients including: client follow up, screening calls, ensuring messages are communicated to the appropriate internal staff
- Schedule appointments using Microsoft Outlook
- Manage all forms of correspondence as needed
- Assist in research and reporting
- Reactive and proactive calendar management
- Assist with time and expense reports
- Track and assist with billing deadlines
- Assist with conferences and special events
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience in a professional environment
- Administrative skills are mandatory
- Must be able to manage and prioritize projects
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Punctuality is imperative!
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Administrative Assistant position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Branch Manager - San Francisco
Keywords and Related Terms: front office , administrative assistant , executive assistant , support , coordinate , administrative , calendar , travel , office , schedule , reception , presentations , client services , office management , office manager , administrative , marketing support , accounting assistant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is a leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in marketing, executive search, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.