To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hauppauge, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Account Executive - Nassau/Suffolk County
TSYS • Hauppauge, NY
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Responsible for selling merchant services offerings to businesses. Activities include pricing, customer segmentation, customer presentations, account sign-up and activation, and account management. Primarily field sales to area businesses; depending on scale, some business may be conducted over the phone.
What Part Will You Play?
- Manages a portfolio of clients for the company, typically with an annual net revenue value of $200,000 or more. Identifies revenue opportunities and prospective clients within assigned territories through face to face meetings, telephone communications, marketing programs, and other activities as needed. Conducts face to face meetings with prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline. Ensures suspect identification, planning, account qualification, and needs analysis at all prospect levels. Responds to customer requests for information and gives online presentations. Identifies and closes additional product and/or service sales with existing clients to further develop the client relationship. Manages client relationships and expectations during the sales cycle.
- Maintains existing/prospective client records, in accordance with company policies, to include call notes, scheduled client interactions, contact information, and other relevant client information, in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system; currently SalesForce.com. Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Develops knowledge of current product/service portfolio as well as changes and developments within the payments industry.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in outsideB2B sales (Previous experience in Merchant Services preferred)
- Quantifiable results of success required
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing rates
- Outstanding command of prospecting, communication, presentation, and networking skills
- Experience in a performance-based compensation model
- Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized business owners and decision makers
- Local candidates only, please - Suffolk and Nassau Counties
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Supervision - Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Industry Knowledge - Expert knowledge of the merchant payment industry
- Decision Maker - Advanced ability to be an effective problem solver and act quickly to resolve issues
- Communication - Effective listener and communicator who is able to establish long lasting customer relationships
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.