To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warwick, RI
- Alex Miller
- Phone: 4012281273
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Educational Payment Advisor
Aerotek • Warwick, RI
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Customer service experience (Can be from call center, retail, or food service).
- Associates or Bachelors degree completed or in process (Ideal degrees are math, accounting, business, communications, but they are open to anything really)
- Outgoing personality and very professional
Answer inbound calls to counsel parents and students on options available to settle their school bill and offering our tuition payment solutions, as appropriate.
- Respond to questions and provide consultative sales/service to parents and students regarding the plan and payment options available to the caller
- Help determine which product(s) best meet the needs of the caller given the circumstances presented
- Suggest solutions and outline the processes involved for each
- Enroll families/students in appropriate programs
- Establish Monthly Payment Plan accounts, request appropriate loan documents, provide credit check for parent PLUS Loans
- Make corrections and/or adjustments to individual accounts for families/students already enrolled based on the problem or situation presented by the caller
- Provide other customer service functions such as account reconciliation, account maintenance and account transactions for enrolled families/students
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.