To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Jordan, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RN - Copper Ridge Health Care
Ensign Services • West Jordan, UT
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Copper Ridge Health Care has immediate openings for full-time Registered Nurses (RNs). Shifts available swing shifts, nights, and/or weekends. We provide dementia care, rehab care, and skilled nursing care. We feature a great career track for the RN interested in furthering their nursing experience, including a unique Director-in-Training program for those interested in become Nurse Managers.
- Reads, writes, speaks and understands the English language.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Able to relate information concerning a resident's health.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
- Able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.