To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Michael Kochka
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Technicians - Downstream
Aerotek • San Diego, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Manufacturing Associate in Purification will join Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) team.
- Purification process scale up,
- Process characterization and clinical supply manufacturing under cGMP.
- Downstream processing of proteins and antibodies, in particular chromatography and filtration are expected.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience involving technology transfer from process development to clinical and commercial manufacturing of biologics drug substance.
- This position requires strong knowledge in protein biochemistry
- Ability to adapt in the environment of rapidly changing priorities and flexibility to support multiple unit operations are of necessity. Candidate must be a strong team player with ability to collaborate cross functionally.
- HS Diploma or higher education required
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.